Payer enrollment is a process that allows providers and practices to be enrolled for the services they provide and verifies that the payers have the information they need to process claims that are filed. Becoming an in-network provider allows you to get paid for your services accurately and promptly.
TriumpHealth’s credentialing specialists monitor the process each step of the way to ensure that you are enrolled as fast as possible. We keep you updated and informed with any progress on you and your practice’s enrollment.
The Payer Enrollment steps include the following:
• CAQH account creation and completion
• Submission of provider letter of interest form to payers (LOI)
• Completion of provider/practice application to payers
• Additional steps unique to specific payers
• Consistent follow up process to ensure payer timelines are met
• Assignment of activation date for each payer
Our team not only focuses on getting you enrolled, but we also ensure that your information is safe and secure throughout your enrollment process. We utilize a HIPAA compliant portal for easy and safe transfer of information between our clients and our credentialing specialists. We are dedicated to helping you focus on the job that you do best with a team behind you that you can trust.
Let TriumpHealth help you start maximizing your revenue today, contact us!