Welcome to the TRIUMPHANT HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC(“TriumpHealth”) Website. Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your use of this site. By accessing, using or downloading content from this Website you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions. In the case of any violation of the terms and conditions set forth herein, TriumpHealth reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These terms and conditions apply to all visits to the TriumpHealth Website, both now and in the future.
1. These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) are binding on all persons that access the website located at www.triumphealth.com(“the Website”) without qualifications or exceptions. By entering the Website, the user of this Website (“the User”) agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, which the User acknowledges to have read and understood. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, the User may not enter, view or make use of the Website.
2. The Website is owned by TriumpHealth and the User acknowledges that TriumpHealth or its licensors are the proprietors of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the Website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trademarks, goodwill and trade secrets.
3. The owners, webmasters and authors of www.triumphealth.com(“TriumpHealth“) reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, its content and/or services offered through the Website at any time and without notice.
4. All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to TriumpHealth through or as a result of this Website (“Submissions”) shall be considered non-confidential and TriumpHealth‘s property. By providing such Submissions to TriumpHealth, you agree to assign to TriumpHealth, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. TriumpHealth shall be free to use and/or disseminate such Submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
5. The Website may contain links to other websites. TriumpHealth includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply). TriumpHealth has no control over such websites, does not review their content and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The User accesses such websites at the User’s own risk and discretion.
6. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any content from this Website in whole or in part without the prior written permission of TriumpHealth. That also means that the content may not be uploaded to community sites or forums, and may not be published in any form whatsoever. You may not copy any content contained on this Website on any other server without TriumpHealth‘s prior express written permission. Any unauthorized use of any content contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by TriumpHealth.
7. The User makes use of this Website at the User’s own risk.
8. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, TriumpHealth shall have no liability for any loss, damage, cost, claim or penalty of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to indirect and consequential damages and loss of profits, however arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Website and whether caused by latent or patent defects in the Website, the use of the Website and information contained on the Website or otherwise.
9. The User hereby indemnifies TriumpHealth and holds it harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage, penalty, cost or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any third party in relation to any act or omission by the User or the User’s members, employees, representatives, agents or assigns or any third party in relation to the Website and the use thereof by the User, and/or arising from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
10. The User assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the Website and TriumpHealth disclaims all liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not TriumpHealth has been advised of or has knowledge of the possibility of such loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect.
11. TriumpHealth shall not incur any liability to the User or any other person or entity associated with the User for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, commercial or economic loss, even if TriumpHealth has been advised of such damage or loss, or such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.
12. As a condition of your use of this Website, you agree that you will not use this Website or the content contained herein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
13. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of content offered on these pages, TriumpHealth shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in the content contained herein or for interpretations thereof. This Website could include inaccuracies or outdated content and is subject to change at any time without notice. Your use of this Website is at your own risk. You agree to hold TriumpHealth harmless from and not sue TriumpHealth for any claims based upon using this Website.
14. This Website is controlled and operated by TriumpHealth from its offices in Texas. Any claim or dispute relating to your use or attempted use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of law’s provisions.